Friday, July 13, 2007

Meaningless

Haiz . Done with the Jap writing test today next week is the reading test hope i can make it. Haiz Went to visit my grandfather today. Then after that i went to visit my grandmother but happened that she is not at home. Gosh.

And if i remember correctly. Someone ask me this question " If a gal ask a guy to dun put a bored face everyday. Try to smile more. Do u think the gal will have great impact on the guy."

Possibility are yes-60 pct. no-40 pct. And yes- 60 pct will be break down to 3 parts-1) The guy interested in that gal so will change. 2) Taking advice because the gal is a good friend. 3) Dun wan to gal to keep nagging him so impact him to change jus to entertain the gal to stop nagging.

And I was being asked " Is your life interesting or Is your lifemeaningless?" My answer would be "LIfe is never interesting and life with out love is meaningless."

Hopefully Some kind soul will make my life interesting and make me feel that my life is meaningful and interesting.









You are only a whisper away,

But i can't touch your heart.

1 comment:

AldenHu said...

hihi.. mingfan here.. actually dont know what to say as i also a "no-gf" boy.. lol.. but jiayou ba.. haha..