Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life without love is meaningless

Haiz.Work the shit out of me last week.And i nearing the stage of forgetting my name.I thinking i gonna break down soon.And finally my eye is working correctly.Finally i feel that there is tears coming out of my eyes.Haiz but it too late.Haiz.Still miss hersometime althought i am damm busy.Whenever i walk pass or see thing related to her.It make me think of her alot.And sometime even near to the stage of crying.Now i understand what is equivilent trade.The trade sometime is too great that i dun thinki got the ability to do it.Haiz.Tml is the DB test and i dun feel like studying loh.I feelso tired that i gonna break down soon.I even sleep without myself knowing.I jus wanna to relax abit on my bed.But I fall asleep without knowing until i wake up at 8pm.Gosh i dun even know y am i so tired.

Finally,my boss called me back to work.I have not been working for 1 month plus already.hahaNo income.But i feel like quiting already.haiz

After some thinking, I feel that it pointless being so moody about the relationship.I shall perform my memory erase and erase all my memory about the relationship.rollback to the time b4 i get togather with her.And treat her as normal Hi and bye bye friend.Won't miss her anymore.Not more concern and wont look for her if she dun look for me.I feel that if thing jus continue like this it not good for me at all.And thing wont be the sameagain .so mine as well jus let it disappear.And keep it at the deeperest place where it hard to find .I feel so lifeless.Haiz.Should be the deadline for me to leave this world nearing.Gosh.



Obasan rulez
Burining.
NO more.

1 comment:

- ginny said...

HEY! you okay?! dont be so sad luh. try to keep yourself busy alright? cheer up man. eh hows the DB exam tdy? mine sucks luh. made so many errors. sigh. ):