Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thnx ginny =D


Hey Ginny thnx alot for accompany to chat with me during lesson the last few day.I feel greatful to have u chatting with me the last few day.Maybe is god will to send u such a nice person to accompany and get to know each other.I feel very very fortunate to have u as my friend. And when i saw u waving to me on the street. It make me feel happy jus seeing your happy face and your wave.It brighten up my day.And i feel that u make my life colorful for the pass few day.And i feel that i am getting out of control. Thing around me influence me alot like one of my classmate victor.He sit beside me during lan lesson today.i saw him taking down notes and i follow. It like my surrounding will influence me to do thing i dun do normally. I almost late for sch today as i was too concentrate i my game this morning.But luckliy i manage to reach sch at 11.50 to be abit early for my lesson.


BUT ANYWAY THNX GINNY U HAVE COLOR MY LIFE.HOPE THAT YOUR EAR RECOVER SOON.HOPE THE DAY WHEN U CAN HEAR ME TALK TO U NORMALLY SOON. =]

1 comment:

- ginny said...

WAHHH. MY NAME IS THERE! whahaa. so happy. hurhur. thanks man. your entry "touched" me. haha. (: FRIENDS FOREVER!

ginny.